While it’s possible to search for your new home on your own, or through various agents, using one can have enormous benefits. When you hire an agent to represent you, that person works solely for you with your best interest in mind. You become entitled to many benefits not afforded to everyone.
Tim McKinney is prepared to provide you with the best representation possible. He will take the time to find out exactly what you are looking for, and provide useful suggestions based on years of experience. Tim has many resources as his disposal. Re/Max belongs to the Multiple Listing Service, which allows access to homes through every agency. If a home is available, it will be advertised as a multiple listing within 48 hours of being listed, regardless of which agency.
Tim will provide your individual needs and wants by:
- contacting you as often or as little as you desire
- only showing you homes which you wish to view
- searching for homes which fit your requirements
- providing community information
- flexible availability
- providing area real estate information
- negotiate the best price and terms
- disclose information which improves your bargaining position
- showing unlisted properties
Tim has a long list of very satisfied buyers. Many of these would be happy to share their experiences with you. Tim also belongs to several area clubs through which he is able to provide useful contacts. He can recommend a reputable lawyer, mortgage lender, or home inspector. These are people he has worked with extensively in the past and can be relied upon for their integrity and professionalism. Tim is fully prepared to take care of your real estate needs. He will provide the service you need and deserve at no cost to you!