Time & Location
Apr 03, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Local Social House, 211 Coleman St, Belleville, ON K8P 3H8, Canada
About the event
This Homebuyer Seminar is designed to be your 'one stop shop' for everything. We will help you navigate the home buying process with confidence!
Join us April 3rd for your chance to pick the brains of our industries leading professionals, win door prizes and enjoy refreshments and snacks at Belleville's newest restaurant The Local Social House.
Discussions and insights:
- How to determine your budget and get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Tips for finding the right home in your desired location
- What to expect during the home inspection and appraisal process
- Strategies for negotiating a fair price and closing the deal
- Common mistakes to avoid as a first-time homebuyer
Panel of Experts:
Lawyer: Jeff Murray Law - Morgan Cassidy
Mortgage broker - Dominion Lending Centres - Terri Gulliver
Home inspector - Electrospec Home Inspection Services - Gil Strachan
Insurance - McDougal Insurance - Bill Lees
Real Estate Agents - Team Tim McKinney