When guests walk into your home, the first room they’ll step into is your entryway.
The foyer is the first impression of your home, so it’s important to create a welcoming and inviting feel that carries throughout the rest of your house.
Here are 5 tips to designing the perfect entryway:
1. Use baskets to store shoes, jackets, umbrellas, and other outdoor gear.
2. Add a mirror to open up the space and make the room feel more spacious.
3. Use a cute tray to throw your keys, sunglasses, jewelry, or other items you might need before leaving the house.
4. Give your entryway a warm and welcoming feel with an accent rug or runner.
5. Add a bench or small chair for guests to rest or take their shoes off.