Happy first day of February! Tis' the season for love!
A clean, well-maintained home will save you time, money, and headache in the long run. This month, show your home a little love by completing your February home maintenance checklist!
Here are a few tasks to tackle in February to keep your home looking its best:
1. Test carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
2. HVAC filters
3. Clean the condenser coils and compressor behind your refrigerator
4. Rotate and clean your mattress (use a mix of baking soda and vinegar to kill odors and treat stains)
5. Clean your garbage disposal
6. Check caulking and grout around your showers, sinks, and bathtubs
7. Touch up indoor paint on walls, cabinets, doors, and trim.
8. Clean out your medicine cabinet
9. Repair leaky faucets + fix squeaky doors
10. Clean the inside of your oven and microwave
Home maintenance doesn't have to be overwhelming or intimidating. Completing your home maintenance checklist each month will keep your home in tip-top shape year-round!
Photo: One Look Real Estate