Can you believe it's already April?
Spring is the perfect time to catch up on your home maintenance tasks! A well-maintained home will save you time, money, and hassle in the long run. Regular home maintenance is crucial to ensure your home stays in tip-top shape year-round!
Welcome the spring season by putting aside some time this month to take care of the place you call home.
Here is your April home maintenance checklist👇🏼
1. Change HVAC filters
2. Test carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
3. Clean out your pantry + throw away expired/unwanted items
4. Organize your linen closet
5. Inspect your sprinkler heads & test the irrigation system
6. Clean garbage disposal
7. Seal cracks on windows and doors
8. Schedule pest control
9. Check water softener
10. Update your first aid kit, check fire extinguishers, and review your fire escape plan