Today is June 1st, and you know what that means — your June home maintenance checklist is here✔️
If you are new here, allow us to explain! On the first of each month, we post a home maintenance checklist to help you keep your home in tip-top shape year-round.
Before the summer heat kicks into gear, put aside some time to tackle some home maintenance!
Here are some tasks to do this month to keep your home looking its best👇🏼
1. Change HVAC filters
2. Test carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
3. Dust ceiling fans + light fixtures
4. Deep clean and rotate your mattress
5. Wash windows and siding
6. Deep clean your dishwasher
7. Spray for bugs or schedule pest control for the summer season
8. Keep your lawn, plants, and flowers hydrated
9. Scrub the inside of your microwave + oven
10. Update your home security
📍1712 County Rd 3, Carrying Place, Gateway to PEC.
4 Beds, 3 Baths, 3,416 sqft
📸 One Look Real Estate