We think we can all agree that moving is not the most exciting task in the world.
Here are a few moving hacks for a faster, easier, and less stressful move!
1. Pack an "open first box" with everything you'll need within the first few days of moving into your new home (clothes, toiletries, household essentials, basic bedding, and a first aid kit)
2. Use plastic wrap to keep drawers and cabinets from opening during transport.
3. Consider hiring professional movers to handle the heavy lifting and make your move less stressful.
4. Label your boxes with the room they
belong in to make unpacking easier.
5. Use colored labels to identify boxes that need to be unpacked first or are fragile.
6. Use a wardrobe box to pack your closet items to avoid wrinkling your clothes and save time during the unpacking process.
7. Pack a cleaning kit with cleaning supplies so you can easily clean your new home before unpacking.
8. Use soft items such as towels, blankets, and clothing to wrap fragile items.